Nursery Inspirations For The Arriving Baby
Planning a new nursery can be an overwhelming experience. This month we thought we would share a few nursery decor ideas that may inspire you as you get ready for the big day.
1. Vertical and horizontal stripes are a popular choice that will always grow with your baby.
2. How about including a rocking chair in the nursery design too.
3. Consider this inspiration with its colorful accessories and accent pieces.
4 Try thinking outside the box. This inspiration features neutral furniture against a bright and vibrant background.
5. How about adding a large mural to the wall. These mountains as a backdrop perfectly fit the bill.
6. Pretty in pink is the theme of this nursery and a wonderful inspiration for a new baby girl.
7. A chalkboard accent wall is the focal point and inspiration for this baby's nursery.
8. Instead of the traditional pink and blue color scheme try mixing bold patterns and prints into the new baby's nursery.
9. Finally this nursery decor features a neutral color scheme that was easily adapted to accommodate a boy or maybe later a baby girl as the family grows.
The content contained in this blog post reflects the personal views and opinions of the author and was solely provided for informational purposes only. KinderSuite or any employee thereof is not responsible for any inaccuracies of statements made therein and will not be held liable for any errors or omissions or damages arising from its display or use. Any opinions expressed by readers leaving comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinion and/or views of KinderSuite and it's staff.
Like this Post? Get Free Updates. Sign up for our Newsletter below
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.